Friday, July 20, 2012

changes & a sale!

Changes

A few days ago, I wrote of some planned changes to the business side of my writing career and that I'd alert you when I made them. Here's your alert!

My Diana Allandale title Timeless Love has a new cover that isn't much different from the old, but both the title and my name are easier to read on this one. The price has also changed.

The short story formerly known as "I Stay A Little Longer" is now just I Stay. I never did like the longer title, even though it meets some of the criteria for a good one. It has an entirely new cover and a changed price.

A sale!

Smashwords is having a sale from now until July 30th. Three of my titles are on sale there, all for 25% off. So if you don't yet have Hardship and Hardtack, Table for Four or Learning Curve, now's your chance to get them for less!

Play safe and enjoy your weekend,
Diana

No comments: