Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Time to take stock...

Do you realize I've published twenty-four writing workshops already? Just a little over six months worth of writing prompts, choices and ideas to consider. The question now begs to be answered...

My readers are a silent bunch, that much I realized a while back. I get a steady stream of visitors every day, but rarely does anyone post, even when asked a direct question . As a result, I sometimes feel as if I'm dropping these posts down a very long well and have no idea if they hit bottom or if they resonate with anyone.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy writing them and will continue offering workshops on what I've learned along the way. I tend to be a reflective learner, so going through the process of writing it down for others is a way for me to understand my own inner workings (for an example, see After the First Draft).

But working in a vacuum isn't easy and I really need some feedback. Email me at diana@dianahunter.net if you don't want to leave a comment: Are you finding the workshops helpful? If so, which ones are best? If not, what would you prefer?

Thanks for your comments (both positive and negative allowed!)

Diana

No comments: